Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chapter 9

As I said in the previous chapter, Yousef decided to tell Shai5a that he loves her o kl shay. Yousef woke up in the morning, went downstairs to eat breakfast. His mother and 3ali were eating breakfast.

*3ali: Yousef's uncle, akbar mn Yousef ib sntain and Yousef doesn't call him 5alli :p.

Yousef: 9ba7 el5air yuma

Mom: 9ba7 elnoor yumaa

Yousef: haa 3laiwi

3ali: ha ywaisef

Mom: y3ni hatha inta sallamt 3ala 5allik?

Yousef: (laughing) ee yuma

Mom: enzain shno tabi takil?

Yousef: ay shay yuma, 3laiwi shrayik ib Chelsea el mawsim eli 6af shgaina mna united o arsenal o liverpool thahab o iyaab?

3ali: walla bu ya3ga el 9ara7a badda3taw

Yousef: afa 3alaik bs

Yousef finished eating breakfast o ra7 y6b bl b7ar ma3a 3ali. Tsabi7aw o they had fun lai el sa3a 4 el 3a9er. Yousef finished swimming and went inside the shalaih, took a shower and went downstairs. He opened his laptop wala Shai5a dazatla 10 messages.

On MSN

Yousef: Shayou5aaa sorry knt bl b7aar

Shai5a: laish maa gltli gmt a7atiiiik!

Yousef: 9ij? :$

Shai5a: eee :(

Yousef: jain :$

Shai5a: tra kallamt obouy ma ri'6a ayee el shalaih :(

Yousef: laaiish??

Shai5a: ygoul hnaak shabab killa o chithee fa ma yr'6a :(

Yousef: yaaah :( enzain Shayou5a

Shai5a: hala

Yousef: dgay 3alaiy elyoum abii aklmich enzain?

Shai5a: tt6annaaz? :( tadri inna ma3ndi phone

Yousef: laaa walla ma at6annaz :/ knt a89d tdgeen mn telephone baitkom

Shai5a: enzain, bs mta?

Yousef: 3l sa3a 7 aw 7 o shway chithee y3nii

Shai5a: enzain

Yousef sat with his family, played uno with his cousins b3dain ra7 sultan centre alone a5athla freeze o galaxy. On his way back Shai5a called him..

On the phone

Yousef: aloo

Shai5a: salam

Yousef: halaa Shayou5a

Shai5a: (laughing) hala feek

Yousef: shlounich?

Shai5a: zaina, o int?

Yousef: ana zain damich zaina.. shfeech t'67keen?

Shai5a: (laughing) laa 6aibo yami gam tst3bi6

Yousef: (laughing) ashouf ashouf 36eniyaha

6aiba: haa yl m'3azlchii

Yousef: (laughing) shakooo

6aiba: (laughing) ay shako gayil 7g el bnt tdg 3alaik o tgoulaha ana zain damich zaina

Yousef: 6agga ithnich haa?

6aiba: (laughing) e7m..

Yousef: enzain 36eni Shayou5a bagoulaha shay

6aiba: ok

Shai5a: hala Yousef

Yousef: Shayou5a sma3t '3niyaa 3ajebaa malat Colbie Caillat

Shai5a: shno ismha?

Yousef: ismha fallin' for you, agoulich kalimat'ha? Walla 3ajeeba

Shai5a: la 3adi ana asm3ha

Yousef: ana bagoulich kalimat'ha 5ala9 sktay o sm3ay

Shai5a: (laughing) enzain

Yousef: I don't know but I think I'm fallin for you

Dropping so quickly maybe I should keep this to myself

Waiting til I know you better

I'm trying not to tell you but I'm scared of what you'll say

So I'm hiding what I'm feeling

But I'm tired of holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time just thinking about you

I don't know where to, I think I'm fallin for you

I've been waiting all my life and now I found you

I don't know where to, I think I'm falling for you

Shayou5a.. hatha eli a7s feeh ana al7een..


To Be Continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment